Your sisters sharing the news!
Profile - Growing bigger each day!
Cute Lil' Foot!
At 19 Weeks, we were told, "It's a boy!" The picture was very clear, and the doctor was 100% sure! We were very convinced of the Intelligender girl result, so we were laughing pretty hard with disbelief during the surprising news at the appointment! Our astounded reaction must have been pretty entertaining for the ultrasound technician! I think it took us both a couple of days to actually believe this joyfully unexpected result because we had finally narrowed down some girl names, planned the nursery, and even picked out a gown and bonnet for the dedication! Since that time, our minds have been filled with all the future milestones, questions, and experiences of raising a boy! And, we are back to the drawing board on names! I've had 2 dreams that you were born, and we didn't have a name chosen yet!
The pregnancy is going very well, but still filled with chronic coughing that sets in each night due to pregnancy asthma keeping me up until 1AM on average most nights. Good thing the twins sleep in late each day, so I am still getting a good solid block of sleep each night. I've also already started having Braxton Hicks contractions a few times a day. After my last pregnancy, of course this causes us some worries that you may try to come early as your sisters did at 28 weeks. But, the doctor is aware of it and says that as of now she isn't concerned about the frequency of them. I will continue to monitor them over the next weeks and months. All of the tests results and ultrasounds are coming back great!
We still have our house on the market, but if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks, we will take a break until spring and focus on preparing a cozy nursery for you here. Before summer is over, I am busy visiting many garage sales finding the cutest baby boy clothes, and your mimi and poppy are already spoiling you rotten with outfits too. Papa is loving talking about his son, and I am looking forward to the love and bond shared between mother and son. And, your sisters are somewhat understanding that there is a baby coming and that the baby is a boy. Coralie often corrects me and says, "Girl!" And, Charlize is convinced she has a baby in her belly too! ha ha
Lastly, today we scheduled your csection for December 26th!



No comments:
Post a Comment