Joovy Triple Stroller - Pretty doable, one of my favorite options actually. I like the snap in of the car seat for the infant (so nice to just let the baby sleep and not take him out and in) and the toddler seat for one of the girls. The second toddler seat is interesting, but looks uncomfortable for long days out and about. Plus, if it's pouring rain or snowing, that toddler is going to have a rough ride. Overall, it's the lightest weight option (meaning I think might be able to pick it up and fit it in the van!) and it would fit through most doorways. Added benefit, quite affordable and often on sale used on Craigslist. People seem to like it in reviews too. Definitely a possibility!
Valco Trimode with Joey Seat - This is another definite possibility. Reviews are very positive about this stroller. Streamlined, all children are comfortable, can work for us for years if needed, durable, high quality, sun and rain hoods for all... Downsides - looks complicated to set up each time I load and unload it in the van, but maybe not, doesn't have a car seat snap in option, two of the seats recline... It is more expensive, but if I sold my current stroller and got a Valco used off Craigslist, we'd break even. Again, definitely an option.
Double Stroller with Baby Carrier - I couldn't find a picture of a front carrier, but it gives the general idea. Many moms just swear by this - I'm guessing they don't live in our climate. I like the idea of this route to just keep the baby close to me and only needing a double stroller until the girls no longer need a stroller. But, there are major downsides to this. I envision winter coats and struggling to get the baby in the carrier, then dropping something on the flooring and trying to bend down to get it while hoping the baby isn't going to fall out, while the twins are crying for a diaper change..... The whole idea of it starts causing me stress! Thinking I will not do this option!
Triple Baby Carrier - One word - Chiropractor! Enough said. :) haha




No comments:
Post a Comment